Join Us in Revolutionizing the Legal Industry.
When you come to work at Practice League, you are in a world where teamwork and respect for individuals infuse everyday.
We have a work environment that is positive, inclusive and diverse. Tapping into our employees different talents, backgrounds and perspective has long been our competitive strength.
At Practice League, freedom inspires ideas and the working environment nurtures excellence. The knowledge of one becomes the knowledge of all. Hard work and perseverance have never ever failed to help one climb up the ladder. The right attitude is being professional at all times.
Practice League offers extensive training and development programs to help you get started, as well as learn and grow throughout your career. We support a balanced work and personal life, including time off to give back to the community over and above an excellent competitive compensation benefits package.
Your duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
· Create test strategies or approaches.
· Proven ability to work with all membersof an extended and diverse project team.
· Strong problem solving and analysisskills and ability to come up to speed and learn complex systems, rules, andbusiness processes.
· Collaborate with developers and productmanagers in the agile process.
· Able to work closely with technicaldevelopment team to isolate and identify issues.
· Help in troubleshooting, reproductionsteps, and emergency triage when issues arise.
· Execute manual testing to complement orsupplement automated testing.
· Coordinating with project stakeholdersto execute the functional, integration and regression testing.
· Identify approaches for risk-basedtesting for each feature or scope of work in a project effort and prioritizestest execution in order to test high risk/high impact scenarios first.
· 2+ years of QA Lead experience
· 3 + years experience in hands onfunctional testing
· Good knowledge of QAmethodologies, procedures documentation.
· Good writing skill fortechnical documents.
· Experience in creating quality reportsby collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
· Strong experience with manual testing
· Must be self-starter and able to workindependently as well as part of a team
· Strong interpersonal, organizational,time management and problem solving skills
Designingand implementing new features and functionality
Establishingand guiding the website’s architecture
Ensuringhigh-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of theCMS
Helpingformulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working themeand plugin.
2-3years of relevant experience is required.
Experiencebuilding user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
Experiencedesigning and developing responsive design websites
Abilityto create and design icons, images, gif etc.
Abilityto understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent styleacross platforms and browsers
Abilityto convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Knowledgeof how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)