Join Us in Revolutionizing the Legal Industry.
When you come to work at Practice League, you are in a world where teamwork and respect for individuals infuse everyday.
We have a work environment that is positive, inclusive and diverse. Tapping into our employees different talents, backgrounds and perspective has long been our competitive strength.
At Practice League, freedom inspires ideas and the working environment nurtures excellence. The knowledge of one becomes the knowledge of all. Hard work and perseverance have never ever failed to help one climb up the ladder. The right attitude is being professional at all times.
Practice League offers extensive training and development programs to help you get started, as well as learn and grow throughout your career. We support a balanced work and personal life, including time off to give back to the community over and above an excellent competitive compensation benefits package.
· Developinglive video content, prototypes and mock-ups, and animation for productillustrations, company logos and websites using specialist computer generationsoftware such as Maya, Flash and After Effects etc.
· Createexpressive character animation portraying a wide range of emotions
· Recommendthe best approaches to integrate 3-D components into final commercialquality products
· Createhigh-quality animations by utilizing both hand key animation and motion capturedata
· Preparingrough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
· Reviewingfinal layouts and suggesting improvements if required
· Ensureprojects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
· Ensurecreatives & designs are within and as per company as well as brandguidelines.
· Prioritizeand manage multiple projects within design specifications and budgetrestrictions.
Desired Candidate Profile
* Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills
* 3- 5 years relevant experience in IT/Software Product sales
* Experience of direct selling to corporates and interacting with "CXO" level corporate executives
* Target Oriented and Go-Getter
* Highly Motivated with Passion for Growth
* Achieve Targets
* Generate new sales leads/ prospects
* Qualifying the opportunity and establish prospect contact
* Continuous Sales Follow-up activities to ensure orders
* Prepare Product presentations
* Handle Product demonstrations
* Negotiate and close sales orders
* Grow client relations
* Sales Partner coordination
* Identify newer market segments and strategic alliances
* Track and gather related market and competition activity
Aspart of technology team, you will be responsible for understanding, analysing,designing, coding, testing, and documenting high-quality and high-performancesolutions using Microsoft .Net technologies. Additionally, you will workdirectly with our clients to identify, analyse, solve and document technicalproblems.